Screening Process for Healthcare Job Applicants in NC & Across the Country
At Dzeel Clinical, we do not just promise to provide some of the best-Physicians, Family Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), Registered Nurses, Physical Therapists, Medical Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Phlebotomists, Certified Nursing Assistants and Medical Technicians on a temporary or permanent basis across the country — we deliver on that promise as we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Assisted living centers, hospitals, rehab facilities and long-term health centers all turn to our healthcare staffing agency because of the quality and reliability of our healthcare professionals. To ensure we continue to provide you with qualified job candidates at every turn, all healthcare professional members placed and recommended by Dzeel undergo the following in-depth employee screening process:
- Background check. Our full background report spans seven years of pre-employment and includes: All states, counties and local jurisdictions where the applicant has lived, worked or been educated; a name and address history check; social security and death master index trace; and any additional criteria as required by the client, such as Federal search or FACIS Level III.
- Proof of immunization. We make sure our applicants have appropriate vaccination records for MMR, Varicella, Hep B or declination, Tdap, annual flu vaccine and any additional immunizations required by the client.
- 12-panel drug screening. This involves a drug panel screening for all clinical healthcare professionals.
- Reference check. Dzeel Clinical thoroughly reviews the listed references of each job applicant.
- Credentials verification. Ensuring all employees are appropriately licensed and/or certified is one of our top priorities.
- Competency exams. These exams are specific to discipline and specialty, assigned upon hire and updated annually.
- Preliminary in-service training and testing. Our training and testing can include HIPPA, OSHA, Infection Control, Patient Safety Goals, Patient Rights, Cultural Diversity, Ethics, Falls Prevention, Color Vision and Environment of Care.
Hiring Top Healthcare Professionals in North Carolina
Our rigorous pre-employment screening process enables our healthcare professionals recruiters to select only the top healthcare professionals in NC and across the country. What’s more, it is designed to help identify the right healthcare professional to best meet your facility’s unique needs.
Reach out to Dzeel Clinical by contacting our headquarters in Garner, NC. We are available to serve healthcare clinics, hospitals and long-term care organizations throughout North Carolina.