Dzeel Clinical Healthcare Staffing: Medical Staffing Agency in NC & Nationwide
As a top-tier healthcare staffing agency serving North Carolina and states nationwide, Dzeel Clinical Healthcare Staffing places Physicians, Family Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), Registered Nurses, Radiology Techs, Ultrasound Techs, COTA, Phlebotomists, Certified Nursing Assistants, mental health professionals, and other healthcare professionals into travel contracts, local contracts, temporary to permanent positions, and direct hire positions.
Our process matches a healthcare professional (HCP) to a single recruiter who is responsible for that HCP. As the HCP and their recruiter work together in the placement process, they build a relationship based on mutual respect and familiarity.
Why Choose Dzeel for Healthcare Professional Jobs?
Dzeel in the Navajo language can be translated to mean “heartfelt strength”, and that is exactly what you will get.
Everyday, we strive to provide our clients and healthcare professionals with the ultimate integrity and demonstrated commitment to reliability in the healthcare industry. As an established NC medical staffing agency serving individuals nationwide, Dzeel is:
- Licensed by the State of North Carolina, Department of Health and Human Services, and the Division of Health Service Regulation to operate as a Nursing Pool Agency
- Exceptional in our employee recruitment process and our in-house procedures are proven to be effective
- Invested within our home state, becoming involved in the North Carolina Nurses Association
- Women-owned HUB certified North Carolina based company
A Healthcare Staffing Agency You Can Trust
Our passion is building strong relationships while becoming the most reliable and educated team of NC healthcare staffing professionals in the industry. Our management philosophy is focused on three keywords:
- Reliability – This is a vital part of our organization. From our internal team to our healthcare providers, we only employ professionals who are committed and dedicated in their specialty and who also have a passion for patient care.
- Relationships – Having well-built relationships within Dzeel is also essential to our success. Making sure our managers communicate well and follow their facility’s requirements is our number one priority.
- Education – Our emphasis on continuing education is one factor that sets us apart from our competition. We offer practical and procedural courses to our healthcare providers in addition to giving attention to patient care within our training curriculum.